Unparalleled Business Expertise
With over 30 years of experience and a highly tenured team of business, finance and technology consultants, led by Dr. Vijay Jog, CRGroup is the perfect partner to help your company boost performance and results across every area of business.
From strategy to execution, we work with you to design and implement a plan that is best suited to your business and growth goals.
Strategic Leadership and an Effective Team
How we can help your business succeed
CORPORATE PLANNING & STRATEGY
Create Sustainable Plans to Increase Value and Positioning in the Marketplace
Our consulting experience spans a wide range of industries and company types, allowing us to help design and facilitate a strategic process that suits your company.
Strategy design and planning cannot be the usual approach. Every business needs a value proposition, a ‘claim to fame’ and this is where we start. We create a plan to leverage the claim to fame and gain management buy-in to enable execution.
Get started implementing real, lasting change.
Corporate Performance Management
CRGroup prides itself on an understanding of executive and workforce incentives that embody company values while inspiring teams to meet individual and group goals.
Our goal is to provide the concepts, design and tools necessary to incentivize and motivate the entire workforce starting with the executive compensation.
Beginning with a comprehensive value circle assessment, our aim is to:
- INFORM by means of detailed executive briefings
- INSTRUCT with hands-on managerial training
- INTERPRET by using proven technology and business intelligence data
- IMPLEMENT using leading-edge tools and techniques, an analytical framework, and a comprehensive communications platform
VALUE BASED MANAGEMENT
CRGroup’s Value Based Management (VBM) process is designed to improve enterprise value. In order to improve enterprise performance, an organization must define ‘value’.
Rather than focussing only on executive management, CRGroup works with clients to successfully implement strategy through the participation of the workspace. This is done through storyboarding workshops at the executive and middle management levels, and through personal interaction and training for staff of all levels.
The Level 7 Interventions:
- Assessment of vision /mission and the competitive landscape
- Strategy, planning, understanding and refining levers of performance
- Establishing a monitoring and reporting mechanism that is transparent and linked to strategy
- Ensuring that decision-makers have the right information at their fingertips
- Talent management and succession planning and employee performance platform
- Creating a line of sight metrics and initiatives and establishing a RACI framework
- Linking metrics and objectives to incentives
- Evaluating and implementing (when required) business information systems including collaboration platforms.
Dedicated Customer Services & Support at Every Stage
Companies have islands of data spread across multiple systems and data sources, which can make it difficult to achieve a unified view of data. We call them DRIPs — Data Rich but Information Poor.
CRGroup can provide consulting, solutions and customizations that will enable full usage of your data for an improved business function.
How we can help:
- Scorecards and Strategy Maps
- KPI and Dashboard identification and Design
- Data Warehouse
- Geospatial and Map-Based Reporting
- Sales and Marketing Analytics
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Web Analytics
Activity-Based Costing and Management is the foundation for a better understanding of the “true” profitability of products and services. By matching costs more closely with activities and processes that trigger them, you can have enhanced decision-making.
ABC and ABM are most relevant to companies where “indirect costs/overheads” solidify a larger share of costs
CRGroup offers solutions for costing such as:
- Cost Allocator
- FlexABM – based on principles of Activity Based Costing (ABC) and management (ABM).
Automatic updates, a secured environment and data accessible from anywhere with a wifi connection? The cloud is the way of the future and it will soon become a non-negotiable for enterprises.
Contact us to plan your roadmap to modernization that covers everything from the technical implementation side to the people-oriented change management side.
Once properly implemented, cloud services and solutions can deliver:
- unprecedented flexibility & scalability
- easier maintenance
- improved user experience
- cost savings
- time savings and reduced dependency on IT
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
A natural consequence of profitability/cost modelling is a desire of organizations to design a shared services organization. Many organizations have found it difficult to effectively move to a shared services model, despite it in the end helping to create a streamlined system. Inquire about the CRGroup Service Management Framework (SMF), that:
- Helps clients create a demand planning process for services
- Have a clear understanding of service delivery costs
- Create Service KPIs
- Design Service level agreements and a service billing platform
- Design communications plan
Strategic Human Resources Management
The efficiency and success of your organization depend on its leadership and its board. Without these two components aligned and projected a unified voice, optimal performance is not possible.
A leadership team that understands their strengths and weaknesses in individual and group performance, and that works towards company goals with their respective staff is one that drives success. This kind of leadership radiates throughout the organization to create a culture of performance.
Uncover and analyze staff feedback about leadership, leadership feedback about themselves and one and another to create actionable insights and positive change.