Join us for these upcoming live webinars and explore the services and solutions available to help your business soar.
Date/Time: February 23, 2021 | 1 – 2 PM ET
Join us for a free live demonstration of emPerform: easy-to-use, complete & 100% configurable employee performance management software. Learn about the many features and benefits available to you for automating & streamlining performance reviews and engaging your workforce in ongoing feedback & development into 2021.
Date/Time: April 1, 2021 | 2 – 3 PM ET
We are thrilled to partner with Achieve Engagement and Edie Goldberg for this insightful free session.
Research is beginning to paint a clear picture of just how much traditional performance management (PM) processes are not working. Research is also helping to pinpoint which design elements are key to helping organizations succeed. Join emPerform and Edie Goldberg, Ph.D. for this informative webinar that will share her insights on the “why” behind the failure of PM today, how the changing nature of work should be influencing our process design, how companies can shift the focus from ‘evaluating’ to ‘enabling’ employees, and what we can learn from her December 2020 study on the impact of practices on the desired outcomes from PM.
Bonus! All attendees will be entered into a draw for one of five copies of Edie’s new book ‘The Inside Gig’, one grand prize winner of a free two-hour consultative session with Edie on the topic + free two-hour performance management technology consulting session with emPerform.
Turn Your Dynamics Information into Intelligence:
Deploying BI4Dynamics for Plug-And-Play Data Warehouse & BI
Date/Time (multiple times available): May 11, 2021 | 9AM – 10AM / 12PM – 1PM / 3PM – 4PM ET
We’ve teamed up with MSDynamicsWorld and BI4Dynamics to bring you this exciting session!
If you’re tired of working around the limits of reporting in your Dynamics ERP system, BI4Dynamics is the answer. It the only solution available for out-of-the-box data warehouse automation and the largest library of Power BI and Excel reports built for Dynamics NAV, AX, Business Central, and F&O systems. Explore the many capabilities and benefits of BI4Dynamics and how you can begin analyzing and extracting insight from your Dynamics data immediately – with lightning-fast speeds and with zero coding required.
Join us and learn how to:
- Stop spending time and resources on expensive custom reports
- Empower your teams and users with faster, better reporting in Dynamics
- Enjoy a fully automated data warehouse so you can analyze what matters most
- Access over 150 out-of-the-box Excel & Power BI reports built by business leaders
- Customize your reports with an intuitive wizard for better insights and agile analysis
- Leverage Azure and Analysis Services
Date/Time: May 13, 2021 | 11AM – 12PM ET
If the last year has taught us anything, it’s that traditional, static processes for corporate financial budgeting planning aren’t enough. So, it’s time to re-think what budgeting and planning means. Join us for a live session where we will explore the top 5 budgeting rules to break in 2021 for better agility in financial planning. Bonus! all attendees will receive a coffee card to enjoy a beverage of their choosing.
Bonus! All attendees will receive a $5 coffee card for a beverage of their choosing.
Upgrade Your Accounting Software & ERP Solution with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Live Demo
Date/Time: June 24, 2021 | 11AM – 12PM ET
As your business grows and adapts to the changing ways of working, you need the right technology that supports your users and delivers the tools and options your organization needs to thrive.
Business Central enables businesses like yours to upgrade their accounting software and legacy ERP system with a single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales, and customer service. It is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution that helps organizations streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and enable growth. Best of all, Business Central integrates with your existing Microsoft solutions like Teams, Office 356, and Active Directory SSO.
- Unify your entire business and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Gain actionable insights, achieve greater outcomes, and gain a complete view across your organization with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
- Evolve as needed – Get started quickly, grow and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend beyond Business Central based on evolving business needs.
- Empower your teams and users with a secure, cloud-based platform accessible anywhere, anytime.
Date/Time: July 8, 2021 | 1PM – 2PM ET
Automate and streamline performance management across your entire organization with emPerform. See how you can get easy, online reviews & self-assessments, 360°s, ongoing feedback and check-ins, succession planning, surveys and more with emPerform’s easy-to-use and full flexible performance management software.
We’ll show you how! During this live session, we will show you around best-practice templates and winning strategies for aligning, developing, and engaging performance year-round with emPerform.
Date/Time: July 13, 2021 | 11AM – 11:30AM ET
The last year has completely changed how organizations plan, monitor and execute. From the way we do business, the demand of products and services, the availability of materials, workforce capacities, and the impacts of foreign exchange, finance leaders are struggling to generate accurate forecasts that will tell the full story.
Join us for this free live webinar where Thomas Ironstone, Manager of Corporate Performance Management and Business Intelligence at CRGroup, will provide a roadmap for leveling-up your forecasting and will review the leading technology solutions available to help your organization reach the next level of financial planning & analysis.
- Top mistakes companies are making in scenario planning, forecasting/re-forecasting, and financial reporting
- Global impacts to consider when forecasting and re-forecasting
- The right levers to help offset uncertainties
- Leading technology systems for fast, collaborative & integrated financial planning & analysis
Date/Time: July 15, 2021 | 1PM – 2PM ET
Join us for this free, live session to help you understand the value, options, and considerations for taking the next step in your Microsoft ERP journey.
- The benefits of a cloud solution
- The biggest changes to expect when moving from GP to Business Central
- Frequently asked questions about moving to Business Central
- Understanding licensing options and current incentive programs
- How to start planning for your move to Business Central
Date/Time: July 22, 2021 | 11AM – 11:45AM ET
This webinar is for individuals interested in getting started with easy, affordable, and powerful reporting, BI, and data visualization. During this live 45-minute session, our Power BI experts will walk you through:
- Understanding the Power BI architecture and licensing
- How to prepare your data and connections for Power BI
- How to navigate Power BI and build reports
- Understanding calculations and expressions
- How to publish and share your Power BI reports
This session is a must for any user looking to take their company analytics to the next level or brush-up on their Power BI skills.
Date/Time: August 5, 2021 | 11 AM – 12 PM ET
Go beyond traditional personnel management to improve organizational agility, optimize HR programs, and transform employee experiences with Dynamics 365 Human Resources. During this 60-minute session with live Q&A, we will show you everything you need to know about Dynamics 365 Human Resources and how other HR teams and companies are leveraging its robust feature set, accessibility and flexibility to create a workplace where people and business thrive.
Join and you will learn how Dynamics 365 HR can help you:
- Transform traditional HR management
- Empower people with self-service tools
- Gain built-in workforce intelligence
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Leverage the Microsoft 365 licenses you already use
- Enable one connected experience across Office 365, Teams, and other Dynamics systems
Date/Time: December 3, 2020 | 11:00AM – 12:00PM ET
Join us for a webinar featuring manufacturing customer Waterloo Brewing, and learn how they, with the help CRGroup leveraged the Board platform for end to end sales & operational reporting and expertly brewed financial planning & analysis.
Watch all of our past webinars for free! Take advantage of our useful library of videos covering a variety of topics such as budgeting and forecasting, enterprise resource planning, business intelligence, and more!
Power Up with Power Apps Series
The Power Up with Power Apps series will enable you to discover the full potential and features of Power Apps, through SharePoint integration and customizations.