From Starters to Superstars in 180 Days:
How the Ottawa Sports & Entertainment Group
Achieved Major League FP&A Success with Board™
About the Webinar:
The Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group (OSEG) manages three professional sports teams, hosts concerts and special events, and manages retail properties in Canada’s capital region. With over 100 games to manage across 34 departments and 10 companies, OSEG wanted a world-class FP&A platform that would replace legacy processes and streamline financial planning & decision making.
See how OSEG built a world-class integrated budgeting, planning & business intelligence platform in 180 days using Board. Watch it on-demand and learn the 6 steps for achieving major-league success with Board across the entire organization, including how to:
- eliminate disjointed spreadsheet-based budgeting & planning
- create visual 360 degree dashboards with drill downs
- Budget & allocate indirect costs for individual games or events
- re-forecast after schedule announcements and event changes
- integrate data from a central data warehouse to all systems from ticket sales to finance to personnel
- significantly reduce time spent on FP&A activities
recognized by Gartner™ and with over 3,000 customers worldwide, Board is the #1 decision-making platform offering budgeting, forecasting, scorecards, & advanced analytics for any size business.
- Budgeting, planning, & forecasting
- Score-carding & Dash-boarding
- Financial Consolidation
- Profitability Modelling & Optimization
- Analysis & Simulation
Questions about this event?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.576.6216