Tableau and DW Architect
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
Lead our Tableau practice including client requirements analysis, doing complex POCs, provide training to clients for best usage of Tableau and be an important part of our Data warehouse practice. Ideally, the candidate should know all related tools that are necessary for complex environments and have experience in SQL and SSIS package design, SSAS and some Software development background.
- Provide demonstrations to help win new business
- Provide functional and technical information to client inquiries about Business intelligence in general and Tableau in specifics
- Prepare requirements definition for prospective clients for DW/BI and links to source data bases
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture of the ultimate solution
- Implement the solution in the client environment
- Provide client training on Tableau
- At least 5+ years of experience working with Tableau and Tableau certifications
- Knowledge about related technology/tool kits relevant for enterprise clients (Load test simulation, service sizing for optimization, administration, maintenance & monitoring and ideally designing the security model & Governance Process)
- Tableau Training & Consulting:
- Performance optimization/Tuning of dashboards
- Designing efficient data strategies for dashboards
- Tableau server & desktop training (Fundamental to Advanced level)
- Customized/Tailored Training Programs using client data and scenarios
- Accredited Trainer, Desktop Qualified Associate, Tableau Server Qualified Associate
- Strong technical background:
- Understanding of SQL and SSIS packages and SSAS
- Expertise in SQL development
- Strong grasp of relational database design fundamentals
- Experience with reporting and business intelligence tools such as SSRS or PowerBI
- Self–motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- This is a client facing position. You must demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Willing to travel
- Team player and self–starter
- As this position is not being filled remotely, we ask that all applicants reside in the Ottawa region.
Nice to Have:
- Competency with business process design and automation and costing
- Understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating system, environment, and utilities. (Such as Active Directory, Server, IIS, etc.)
- Knowledge of software development best practices, documentation, etc.
- Experience with the Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.