Software Support Specialist – CRG emPerform
CRGroup is seeking a highly energetic and self-motivated Software Support Specialist to join the CRG emPerform team. The Software Support Specialist would be a key member of the implementation & support team, responsible for communicating with clients and supporting customers of CRGroup’s award-winning employee performance management solution, emPerform. This is a full-time position reporting to the emPerform Senior Support & Implementation Specialist.
- Get to know our software inside and out to show customers how to successfully use the software to meet their goals and objectives
- Develop a trusting relationship with customers. Respond to and resolve inbound support issues through phone calls, web meetings and screen share protocols.
- Ensure all support requests are accurately tracked in CRM and responded to / resolved within Service Level Agreements.
- Resolve issues where possible, otherwise provide the relevant information/analysis to reproduce the issue prior to escalation to Product Development.
- Ensure that all incidents owned are followed through to resolution whilst keeping all stakeholders fully informed on progress.
- Be flexible and open to work across teams to ensure priority projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go-Live of customer implementations and support projects.
- Be the voice of our customers, advocate for their needs and collaborate with Product Management to shape the product roadmap.
- Assist in testing defect resolution and post-deployment of new functionality.
- Contribute to the Customer Knowledge Base by updating and creating articles to enhance and facilitate self-service support for our Customers.
- Assist with the creation of client training material (guides and videos) as needed.
- Experience in software customer support or another customer-facing role.
- Able to communicate at all levels within any organization; excellent written communication, verbal communication, active listening and presentation skills.
- Customer orientated, including recognizing the business impact of issues and recognizing when to escalate to Management.
- Be a self-starter; able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to provide occasional support outside regular business hours.
- Experience working within a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge and experience in HR technology sector or some overall HR functional experience is considered an asset.
Nice to have:
- University degree or College Diploma; preferably in Business or Human Resources
- Strong business process and analytical skills are essential
- 1-2 years of customer-service experience; preferably in software or business support
How to apply:
Qualified applicants located in Canada can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.