Office 365 Consultant
Are you ready to grow your career? Corporate Renaissance Group (CRGroup) is seeking an energetic self-starter for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, ON Canada.
As an Office 365 Consultant, you will work with our amazing clients to provide solutions to their business needs. You will provide implementation and development support for Office 365 and/or Dynamics 365 and use the Power Platform to provide required customizations as needed. This is a great opportunity to work with key customers, become an Office 365 expert and be a part of an exciting industry.
- Provide prompt and thoughtful functional & technical information to client inquiries.
- Prepare requirements definitions for prospective clients.
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture.
- Implement Office 365 in the client environment.
- Provide demonstrations to help win new business.
- Work with the MBS (Microsoft Business Solutions) team as technical support to external clients for Office 365, Dynamics 365 and other technologies. • Provide project management support.
- Client training.
- Experience supporting and deploying Office 365
- Familiarity with the Power Platform
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Willing to travel
- Team player and self-starter
- As this position is not being filled remotely, we ask that all applicants reside in the Ottawa region.
- Experience with business process design and automation
- 1-3 years of experience deploying Office 365 or related technologies.
- Office 365 certification
How to apply:
Qualified applicants located in Canada can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.