Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
Working directly with users and/or other CRGroup staff, you will provide custom solutions that fulfil client business needs and are based on the Office 365 / Dynamics 365 platform. You are a responsible, autonomous worker who can deliver results as part of a team on larger projects or independently on smaller projects. You enjoy learning and keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Provide functional and technical information to client inquiries.
- Prepare requirements definition for prospective clients.
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture.
- Implement the solution in the client environment.
- Provide demonstrations to help win new business.
- Work with the MBS (Microsoft Business Solutions) team as technical support to external clients for SharePoint, CRM and other technologies.
- Provide project management support.
- Client training.
- 3+ years of experience customizing SharePoint or Microsoft Dynamics
- Familiarity with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server
- Experience using SharePoint Framework, PnP extensions and Microsoft Graph
- Experience with the Azure platform including Azure App Services and Azure Functions
- Ability to design and implement custom third party extensions to Power Apps and Microsoft Flow
- Self–motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- This is a client facing position. You must demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Willing to travel
- Team player and self–starter
- As this position is not being filled remotely, we ask that all applicants reside in the Ottawa region.
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft certification in either Azure, Dynamics 365, O365 or SharePoint
- Experience in migrating O365/Exchange, SharePoint on premise to SharePoint Online
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Experience with business process design and automation.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.