Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Consultant
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
Involved in all stages of the project life-cycle, you will interact directly with clients to identify problems then propose, develop, and implement cost-effective solutions.
- Provide functional and technical information to client inquiries
- Prepare requirements definition for prospective clients
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture
- Implement the solution in the client environment
- Provide demonstrations to help win new business
- Provide project management support
- Client training
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Strong technical background:
- Expertise in .NET server-side development (C#, ASP.NET, XML)
- Strong grasp of relational database design fundamentals
- Bachelor’s degree, college diploma, or equivalent experience in a related discipline
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Willing to travel
- Team player and self-starter
- As this position is not being filled remotely, we ask that all applicants reside in the Ottawa region
Nice to Have
- Competency with business process design and automation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification
- Experience with reporting and business intelligence tools such as SSRS or PowerBI
- Understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating system, environment, and utilities. (Such as PowerShell, Active Directory, Server, IIS, etc.)
- Familiarity with email marketing automation platforms such as MailChimp, Marketo, ClickDimensions, etc.
- Knowledge of software development best practices, source control (Git or TFS), documentation, methodologies (waterfall or sprint), etc.
- Experience with the Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and how they can extend or integrate with Microsoft enterprise offerings. (SharePoint, CRM, etc.)
- Experience with CRM Portals (formerly ADX Studio Portals)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.