Junior Software Developer
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated junior software developer with a background in software development and limited experience in business to join the CRGroup consulting team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from tenured consultants and gain a wide range of skills. This role will report directly to the Manager of the APPS team. The successful candidate will be provided with the training needed to grow into an integral part of the consulting team, helping clients leverage and optimize finance technology and systems.
As a member of the Dynamics ERP team, and you will report to President of CRGroup and the Director of the Dynamics ERP practice and play an integral role in building and growing our Dynamics ERP practice in the United States. The successful candidate will lead solutioning as part of efforts that drive business development, deliver successful solutions to clients, cultivate effective operations, and will mentor and grow a strong team.
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture
- Assist in the implementation of solutions in client environments
- Support and manage existing client environments
- Support senior consultants on proof-of-concept assignments
- Prepare client training material and other supporting documentation
- Assist in other consulting/advisory projects
- Developing reports and other customizations
- University degree or college diploma in information technology or Business
- Experience with .Net Development (C#, VB)
- Experience with database systems such as SQL Server or My SQL
Nice to Have:
- Software development tools (Visual Studio, VS Code)
- Experience with data conversion or integration of an asset
- Experience with Front end Programming languages would be an asset (JS, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with distributed code sharing tools such as git
- Possess or plan to obtain Microsoft certification(s)
- Proficient communication skills (oral and written)
- Competitive salary and performance/KPI/Metrics based incentives based on candidates qualifications
- Benefits package
- Career development opportunities
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.