Junior / Intermediate Business Solutions Consultant – CPM/BI
For over thirty years, CRGroup has maintained an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit where we cherish new ideas, explore uncharted avenues and encourage hard work and collaboration to fuel success for our clients and us. We offer a unique and inspiring place to work where employees are challenged to do their best, are provided with full mentorship and training, and get recognized for their contributions.
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Junior/Intermediate Business Solutions Consultant with a background in accounting and/or finance to join the CRGroup consulting team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from tenured consultants and gain a wide range of skills. This role will report directly to the Manager of CPM/BI. The successful candidate will be provided with the training needed to grow into an integral part of the consulting team, helping clients leverage and optimize finance technology and systems.
- Become an expert in our CPM / BI / Costing solutions (Board Software, Workday Adaptive Planning, FlexABM, Cost Allocator, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture
- Assist in the implementation of solutions in the client environment
- Support senior consultants on proof of concept assignments
- Provide project management support
- Prepare client training material and other supporting documentation
- Assist in other consulting/advisory projects
- BA or MBA in Commerce with accounting / finance background, or non-Commerce degree with CMA / CGA designation
- Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a deadline-oriented consulting environment
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to become certified on various solution platforms
- Team player and self-starter
Nice to Have:
- 1- 2 years of experience with budgeting and planning and/or business intelligence applications.
How to apply. Interested applicants can send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.