Junior Business Solutions Support / Consultant – D365 CRM
For over thirty years, CRGroup has maintained an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit where we cherish new ideas, explore uncharted avenues and encourage hard work and collaboration to fuel success for our clients and us. We offer a unique and inspiring place to work where employees are challenged to do their best, are provided with full mentorship and training, and get recognized for their contributions.
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Junior Business Solutions Consultant with a background in information systems. Sound knowledge of database structure and logic to join the CRGroup CRM team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from tenured consultants and gain a wide range of skills. The successful candidate will be provided with the training needed to grow into an integral part of the team, helping clients leverage and optimize their CRM and Microsoft platform.
- Provide first-line support to our client base, triage, diagnose, research, and resolve issues by programming changes, re-configuration
- Become an expert in our Microsoft CRM tools (Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), PowerApps, ClickDimensions, TPC)
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture
- Assist in the implementation of solutions in the client environment
- Support senior consultants on proof of concept assignments
- Provide project management support
- Prepare client training material and other supporting documentation
- Assist in other consulting/advisory projects
- Bachelor of Commerce with information systems or Bachelor of Computer Science
- Microsoft Dynamics Certification in Sales or Customer Service modules
- Intermediate knowledge of databases
- Some programming experience
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a deadline-oriented consulting environment
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to become certified on various solution platforms
- Team player and self-starter
Nice to Have:
- 1 – 2 years of experience with Excel, pivot tables, if statements, parsing data,
- 1 – 2 years of experience with Microsoft Power Platform
- Competitive salary and performance/KPI/Metrics based incentives based on candidates qualifications
- Benefits package
- Career development opportunities
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.