Junior Business Analyst – CPM/BI
For over thirty years, CRGroup has maintained an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit where we cherish new ideas, explore uncharted avenues and encourage hard work and collaboration to fuel success for our clients and us. We offer a unique and inspiring place to work where employees are challenged to do their best, are provided with full mentorship and training, and get recognized for their contributions.
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Junior Business Analyst with a background in accounting/finance or data analytics to join the CRGroup consulting team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from tenured consultants and gain a wide range of skills. This role will report directly to the Manager of CPM/BI. The successful candidate will be provided with the training needed to grow into an integral part of the consulting team, helping clients leverage and optimize finance technology and systems.
- Learn our CPM/BI platforms (Board, Workday Adaptive Planning, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Assist in the implementation of solutions in the client environment
- Assist in data transformation and validation
- Document client requirements, deliverables, and other materials
- Support senior consultants on proof-of-concept assignments
- Assist in other consulting/advisory projects
- B.Comm with accounting/finance background and exposure to data analytics
- Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated the use of Microsoft Excel (i.e. firm understanding of formulas, Pivot Tables, building models, etc.)
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a deadline-oriented consulting environment
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to become certified on various solution platforms
- Team player and self-starter
Nice to Have:
- 1 year of experience with data analytics, and business intelligence applications, even in an academic setting or course projects
- Exposure to budgeting in a business setting
- Experience analyzing and constructing financial statements
- Competitive salary and performance/KPI/Metrics based incentives based on candidates qualifications
- Benefits package
- Career development opportunities
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.