Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution Architect
We have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution Architect based in Ottawa (or in Eastern Ontario or Toronto).
Our practice is rapidly growing. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a challenging opportunity, this is a great role for you! We are looking for someone who has a strong background with Dynamics NAV/Business Central ERP platform implementation and consulting.
As a member of the Dynamics Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team and you will report to the Director of Enterprise Business Solutions and play an integral role in building and growing our Dynamics ERP practice. The successful candidate will lead projects from proposals, kick-off to go-live and will be responsible for all aspects to project success.
- Lead the delivery and management of client projects, contributing to solutions as needed to establish strong trust- based relationships with client teams and drive collective client and team success
- Taking complete ownership of the design of client-centric solutions, which may include integrations with other systems or significant module enhancements; our Appdev Team Lead will provide any required support
- Manage the configuration of all modules within Business Central, including assessment and selection of third-party extensions as required
- Lead all aspects of testing, including development of internal test scripts, testing software releases and functions, provide pre-go-live and post-go-live support for end users, and assisting in documentation for internal review
- Write functional specifications
- Act as the translation point between the functional and technical teams, so that solutions can be developed to exceed client needs
- Effectively manage the implementation team to stay within scope, meet or exceed project schedules, and remain within approved budgets
- Ensure good project management principles and communication with the customer and the internal project team
- Demonstrate (in pre-sales process) the solution and deliver end user training
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network
- At least 10 years managing ERP implementations across many industries and levels of complexity
- Extensive Dynamics NAV/Business Central ERP Implementation experience
- Dynamics NAV/Business Central Certifications are a huge plus
- Expert knowledge of waterfall and agile ERP implementation methodologies, including Sure Step
- A business degree and accounting designation is essential and exposure to or education/degree/certification in Information Systems is highly desirable
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of consulting and implementation projects
- Recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
- Passionate and successful in mentoring others and developing their careers
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex client engagements involving multiple teams
- Strong business acumen across a variety of industries and business functions
- Understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem
Why should you join?
- Competitive salary and performance/KPI/Metrics-based incentives based on candidates qualifications
- Benefits package
- Career development opportunities
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
CRGroup is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quisitive Technology Solutions Inc. (Quisitive) (TSXV:QUIS) and is focused on Quisitive’s’ Dynamics ERP and CRM practices. Quisitive is a Publicly listed firm whose mission is to build the premiere Microsoft partner in North America for Microsoft business solutions and cloud innovations.
We strive to improve client performance through consulting/advisory and technology enablement focused on Microsoft solutions platform augmented by solutions from other world class technology partners leading to their digital transformation. Our teams help clients to define strategies, design, build and deploy solutions.