Intermediate Software Developer
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
As an Intermediate Software Developer, you will be an integral part of the development team at Corporate Renaissance Group and will be part of CRGroup’s growing practice of customizations and stand-alone software systems.
- Design, analysis and development of stand-alone applications which includes client-server applications and web applications developed using visual studio.net.
- Unit testing, bug verification and release testing for products developed at CRGroup.
- Customization of software to meet customer requirements.
- Participate in product design.
- Client support for some CRGroup products.
- Earn and maintain certification in Microsoft certification exams.
- Continuously research new technology and development tools to remain abreast of current technology.
- Maintain strong relationship with CRGroup’s product development and sales teams.
- Communicate on occasion with representatives from CRGroup’s various international offices.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of development on Microsoft SQL Server as well as Microsoft SQL Server administration. Good knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis services and integration services will be an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with development on .Net platform including VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, Web Services. Sound knowledge and experience in Java Script, XML and Web Services.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working with ERP systems will be considered an asset.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.