Implementation Consultant – CRG emPerform
CRGroup is seeking a highly energetic and self-motivated Implementation Consultant to join the emPerform team. The Implementation Consultant would be a key member of the implementation & support team, responsible for planning & executing the set-up and training of CRGroup’s award-winning employee performance management solution, emPerform. This is a full-time position.
- Lead the implementation and optimization of emPerform at client sites.
- Interface and meet with prospects and clients as needed for any of the following: software implementation or upgrade, problem resolution, enhancements, specialized reporting, training, pre and post-sales support.
- Implement software while adhering to the project management model for smooth delivery of standard implementations.
- Manage deadlines, milestones and deliverables for multiple implementation projects.
- Assist the Sales team in presenting the software to key prospects during detailed demonstrations.
- Address technical questions; occasionally provide backup to existing technical support staff; resolve customer technical issues and concerns.
- Develop and deliver customer training, both onsite and remote.
- Collaborate with clients to optimize their Employee Performance Management (EPM) processes using emPerform.
- Master the capabilities of emPerform and advise customers on how to most effectively use the solution to meet their business requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve the system and disseminate client feedback to the relevant departments within the organization.
- Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement selected enhancements.
- Assist with technical aspects of configuration including installation and deployment for on-premise customers; set up of Single Sign On functionality and automated employee data integrations.
- Liaise with development team on customer related technical queries and support items.
- Knowledge and experience in HR technology sector or some overall HR functional experience.
- Technical aptitude: high proficiency with web-based systems and MS office, SQL 2008 or higher knowledge.
- Communication skills are extremely important: must be able to communicate at all levels within any organization; excellent written communication, verbal communication, active listening and presentation skills.
- Be a self-starter; able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Able to provide occasional support outside regular business hours.
- Willingness to travel 5-7 days per month.
- Strong business process, time management and analytical skills are essential.
- University degree; preferably in Business with a specialization in HR or Information Systems.
- 2-3 years of business systems implementation or support experience.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.