HR Solution Specialist – CRG emPerform
Corporate Renaissance Group (CRGroup) is seeking an eager HR Solution Specialist to help present and sell CRGroup’s HR Software solutions to the North American market: CRG emPerform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent. This is a full-time permanent position located in Nepean, ON.
A Great Time to Join the Team!
The HR Solution software market is growing faster than ever before, with more businesses investing in technology to help align, develop and reward their valuable talent-base. CRG emPerform has been a key player in the market since 2004 and competes with other top performance management solutions across the world. Similarly, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Talent is positioned to become a leader in the space with its easy-to-access modules for recruiting, onboarding and learning. We are looking for someone with experience with HR Software to be client and prospect facing during the solution sales process.
About the position:
We are looking for an HR Solution Specialist who will work in a sales and business development capacity to help meet and exceed sales targets and continually build out new and successful ways of reaching prospects and closing deals. We are looking for someone with experience using or marketing/selling HR solutions and is focused on quality interactions with prospective customer companies looking at new HR software. This role will be involved in planning and executing the full cycle sales process across Canada and the United States. The role is primarily web/email/phone based and includes everything from identifying opportunities, sourcing contacts, nurturing leads and prospects, responding to inquiries, attending industry events, executing amazing demonstrations and getting the final contract signed.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a core part of the team and learn from the business, technical, and product experts around you to build your knowledge and create your dream sales process that works. This is a salaried position with annual performance incentives. Full support and product training will be provided, as well as ample runway to learn and grow. This is a great position for someone looking to put down roots and work with the entire team to grow our footprint.
- Become a product and solution expert, understanding key value propositions and sales drivers across different markets and stakeholders
- Respond to inbound leads to effectively qualify prospects and move them through the sales pipeline
- Implement new strategies and programs for outbound sales activities to drive demand
- Coordinate and conduct effective sales demonstrations – from the initial tour to late-stage demonstrations and tailoring content and value based on the prospects needs and
- Maintain database (CRM) of lead and prospect records and activities
- Manage sales mock-ups, sandbox sites, and demo site updates
- Work with the business and marketing team to continually evaluate sales processes, content, scripts and strategies and work to implement improvements and new programs
- Work with technical team and support team as needed to ensure prospect fit
- Deliver a world-class experience for prospects who are looking for HR and performance management software
- Other sales activities as needed
- University Degree
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience using HR Solutions
- Outstanding demonstration or presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives and professionals and pivot as needed
- Remote solution software selling experience (via phone/email and web conference platforms) preferred
- Ability to understand buyer’s cycle and tailor approach accordingly
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize day for optimal mixture of inbound/outbound sales activities
- Proficiency in Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent writing abilities and phone skills
- 2+ years using CRM Software as a sales tool (Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SalesForce) preferred
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct off-site presentations and tradeshows (if required)
- Highly analytical with the ability to analyze results and propose process improvements
- High energy and willingness to learn
- Intrinsically motivated, aggressively goal-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work extra when needed in order to oversee numerous deadlines and multiple inquiries
For over 30 years, Corporate Renaissance Group (CRGroup) has been a global provider of innovative business solutions that improve business performance and increase efficiency. CRGroup is a member of the Microsoft Partner Network headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, with offices throughout Canada, South Africa, India and the United States. For more information, visit https://crgroup.com/
CRG emPerform is an award-winning employee performance management software solution, one of many solutions offered by CRGroup. This all-in-one suite includes robust functionality to simplify and automate core talent management processes, including: performance appraisals, compensation management, 360° multi-rater feedback, succession planning and reporting. emPerform is easy-to-use, highly customizable and guarantees the best value in talent management software. emPerform has a diverse client base in industries such as healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, not-for-profits, public sector, and financial services. To learn more, visit: https://employee-performance.com/
A GREAT PLACE TO BE…
Get involved in some exciting and groundbreaking endeavors. Become a part of our community and you’ll find yourself in an innovative and challenging environment where the sky’s the limit, and you’ll be working with a group of professionals whose reputation for quality and excellence is second-to-none.
If you’re a technology-loving self-starter, seeking to expand your horizons in a dynamic, high-growth environment, we’re looking for you. We offer a generous benefits plan, lots of fun social events, and co-workers who are committed to providing leading-edge products and services.
APPLY NOW: To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com