Microsoft Dynamics ERP Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and highly motivated individual looking to grow their career in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a key member to join the ERP team. If you are looking to apply your skills, earn from experts, and work on exciting projects, this is the perfect role.
The successful candidate will provide implementation and pre-sales support for Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions and related ISV add-on software solutions. This includes project/requirements definition, application configuration, integration testing, end-user training and support.
- Lead, manage and implement projects in application software and Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 Business Central application software modules, including the following modules: General Ledger, Fixed Asset Management, Multicurrency Management, Bank Reconciliation, Payables Management, Receivables Management, Grant Management, Encumbrance Management, Management reporter and/or account schedules, Human Resources Management, Payroll, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing and Inventory Control, in addition to other Dynamics GP modules as and when required.
- Develop and manage the operational and delivery side of Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications.
- Provide consulting, implementation and technical support for Microsoft Dynamics ERP including the reporting components.
- Identify software development opportunities and work to bring those opportunities to the marketplace.
- Understand clearly the Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 Business Central product range and how the components fit together.
- Present and demo Microsoft Dynamics ERP software to clients and prospects.
- Help in the preparation of proposals to clients when required.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers and prospects.
- Maintain current knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP products and up to date on Microsoft Dynamics product certifications and knowledge of CRG third-party software.
- Assist in managing the CRG MBS Support Desk when required to ensure that clients receive accurate and timely responses to their GP support issues
- Assist in pre-sales activities including the performance of demos when required.
- Assist in pre-implementation activities including business requirements planning (BRP) when required.
- Assist in project documentation when required.
- Any other reasonable consulting duties that may be requested or required.
- Consultants may be requested to get certification in particular areas and modules of Dynamics.
- Develop and/or customize GP forms and reports for customers including Management Reporter reports.
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications; exposure or working knowledge of CRM and integration tools would be highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and/or extensive experience in an accounting role, or a professional accounting designation.
- Must be willing to achieve Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central certifications (if not already held).
- A good level of competence with analysis tools such as SSRS, cubes and PowerBI
- Experience in training end-users on software applications.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
- Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and business acumen
- Team player and self-starter. We are looking for a self-motivated person who will thrive under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies and a commitment to becoming Microsoft certified on various products are essential requirements.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
CRGroup is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quisitive Technology Solutions Inc. (Quisitive) (TSXV:QUIS) and is focused on Quisitive’s’ Dynamics ERP and CRM practices. Quisitive is a Publicly listed firm whose mission is to build the premiere Microsoft partner in North America for Microsoft business solutions and cloud innovations.
We strive to improve client performance through consulting/advisory and technology enablement focused on Microsoft solutions platform augmented by solutions from other world-class technology partners leading to their digital transformation. Our teams help clients to define strategies, design, build and deploy solutions.