Azure Infrastructure Architect/Engineer
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
We are currently seeking an Azure Infrastructure Architect/Engineer that can bring their expertise, experience and perspective to our team to help us build solutions that empower holistic and tangible transformation at every level for our clients.
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure support, design and or implementation of Microsoft or similar technologies.
- 3+ years professional experience planning, architecting, configuring and deploying to Azure.
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on windows server.
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
- Proficiency in Windows and Azure Active Directory technologies
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies such as networking, storage and security.
- Office 365 and supporting technologies a plus.
- Azure Platform of a Service skills also a plus.
- Conduct workshops with clients to drive architecture around Azure
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.