Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
The Atlassian Consultant would become a subject-matter expert and would be involved in pre-sale processes, & later support customers closely throughout application lifecycle phases. This role would be centered around the assessment, design, implementation, deployment and the delivery of Atlassian collaborative tools. The demand for Atlassian products and the Atlassian suite is experiencing incredible growth. This is an exciting opportunity to grow and learn in this area.
- Prospect – PreSales interaction
- Participate in PreSales activity
- Build Project task effort estimates as needed
- Understand customer requirements, interpret them to then implement, integrate, and customize Atlassian products – primarily JIRA and Confluence
- JIRA (administrator-level); DBA type experience a plus (setting up users, creating/modifying/configuring/optimizing workflows, importing data), workflows, configuration, schemes, permissions
- Agile working environment
- Understands the workflow
- Able to make recommendations and provide feedback on requests to workflow changes and business process
- Ongoing support on projects
- Research errors in customer site implementations, identify their root cause, correct and deploy changes
- Internal work collaboration with teams
- Get work done / executed through an offshore team
- Actively contribute to a group knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients
- Contribute to our corporate Blog
- 1-3 years of related experience deploying, using and/or supporting Atlassian solutions
- Java, Advanced Java and Java Script are the core skills necessary
- Knowledge in JIRA & Confluence to handle the working, customization, migration, and deployment
- Experience in the development of Plug-In’s would be an added advantage
- Willingness to become JIRA certified
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Strong customer relations skills for client-facing work
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and logical – consultative
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Must be a team player and a self-starter
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.