Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, 12 month contract position located in Ottawa, Canada.
The primary area of responsibility for the Customer Solutions/Admin/Accounting is to perform a variety of challenging, specialized or confidential clerical, accounting and administrative duties while assisting co-workers and providing customer support. The Administrative staff provide support to consulting and technical staff, including customer service, special projects, office work flow, correspondence, proposals, data compilation and records control. A strong customer focus is required as the incumbent will be interfacing with CRGroup’s local and international operations teams, partners and clients.
- Provides Customer Support for our APPS line of Microsoft Business Solutions enhancement software using Microsoft Dynamics GP (fill software orders and generate new Registration keys, receive payments and send out invoices; generate upgrade registration keys for existing APPS customers)
- Send price lists, order forms, etc. to prospective VARS (Value Added Resellers); prepare upgrade quotes when necessary
- Field customer support inquiries, especially registration key issues; forward support calls to technical support
- Accounting A/R follow-up and collections management using Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Reception (relay incoming VOIP messages and greet visitors)
- Shipping and handling (mail, courier)
- Maintain open and effective communications for staff and customers
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments and meeting facilities
- Maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, updating and destruction
- Practice CRGroup’s operating policies
- Provide support using current software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, SharePoint; Adobe Acrobat
- Operate and maintain office equipment (telephones, photocopier, facsimile, scanner, printers, personal computers, etc.)
- Maintain office supplies and filing systems
- Assist all CRGroup staff as required (marketing, research, data entry, word processing, telemarketing, inventories, etc.)
- Other administrative duties as required
- Business Administration diploma/certificate or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Experience administering Dynamics GP or other ERP/CRM system would be ideal.
- Be a self-starter; able to work productively with minimal supervision.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants located in Canada can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.