Microsoft SharePoint/CRM Consultant
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
You will provide implementation and development support for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Using your skills and knowledge of SQL Server, you will help build reports using SSRS.
- Provide functional and technical information to client inquiries.
- Prepare requirements definition for prospective clients.
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture.
- Implement the solution in the client environment.
- Provide demonstrations to help win new business.
- Provide project management support.
- Client training.
- 3+ years of experience deploying Microsoft SharePoint or Microsoft Dynamics CRM (v3 or higher)
- .NET programming, web parts, website development, website design, XML, CSS, HTML
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Microsoft certification in either SharePoint or CRM
- Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Willing to travel
- Team player and self starter
- As this position is not being filled remotely, we ask that all applicants reside in the Ottawa region.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with business process design and automation
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.