Microsoft Dynamics GP Implementation and Technical Consultant
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
We are currently seeking a skilled Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant to join our team. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for implementing, customizing and supporting high quality business solutions for our clients. This is a senior billable role that is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality GP technical/business solutions to our client base. You will ideally have previous experience working for a Microsoft Partner (VAR).
The work will include undertaking new implementation projects, as well as providing support and assistance to existing clients including performing upgrades.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics GP technical skills.
- Demonstrate strong functional skills in areas including financials, procurement and reporting
- Demonstrate ability to gather requirements, develop design specification documents and also perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation.
- Work with our in-house development team to plan, design, build, install and test custom modifications
- Plan and perform the setup, integration, testing and launch of new GP projects using Sure Step methodology
- Identify customer requirements including upgrades, new functionality and customizations to that standard GP platform
- Test and review work with clients
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client/server technical environment, associated concepts and MS-SQL databases.
- Extensive knowledge with on-Premise deployment. Deployment on Azure and other cloud environments is an asset
- Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training in a classroom or on-site setting.
- Willingness to travel when required (travel outside of the Ottawa area is expected to be minimal).
- Willingness to ramp up in DYN365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition
Skills and Requirements:
To succeed in this role you need to display the following
- Must have extensive (at least 3 years ) experience with GP implementations including setup and configuration
- Strong experience with SQL databases (including reading queries, writing queries, etc)
- Strong technical skills including familiarity with office and productivity tools such as O365, Power BI, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Display an analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Have an advanced level of written and spoken English
- Display integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self starter
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to take on tasks required to ensure client success
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Accounting or related technical or business field.
Competitive salary, Paid Vacation, Health and Dental Benefits, annual health club membership contribution and annual bonus plan.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants located in Canada can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.