Junior / Intermediate Business Solutions Consultant
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
You will be an integral part of our PerformOne consulting team supporting clients in various projects, including CPM/BI, costing and other various types of consulting engagements.
- Become an expert in our CPM / BI / Costing solutions (BOARD Software, Adaptive Insights, FlexABM, Cost Allocator, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Assist in high-level design and solution architecture
- Assist in implementation of the solution in the client environment
- Support senior consultants on proof of concept assignments
- Provide project management support
- Prepare client training material and other supporting documentation
- Assist in other consulting/advisory projects
- BA or MBA in Commerce with accounting / finance background, or non-Commerce degree with CMA / CGA designation
- Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a deadline-oriented consulting environment
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to become certified on various solution platforms
- Team player and self-starter
Nice to Have:
- 1- 2 years of experience with budgeting and planning and/or business intelligence applications.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.