Atlassian – Senior Consultant
Corporate Renaissance Group is seeking an individual for a full-time, permanent position located in Ottawa, Canada.
Corporate Renaissance Group (CRGroup) is seeking an experienced Atlassian Consultant to help lead the new Atlassian sales & support group in Ottawa, ON. The Atlassian Senior Consultant would be the subject-matter expert and would be involved in pre-sale processes, & later support customers closely throughout application lifecycle phases. This role would be centered around the assessment, design, implementation, deployment and the delivery of Atlassian collaborative tools.
- Prospect – PreSales interaction
- Participate in PreSales activity
- Build Project task effort estimates as needed
- Understand customer requirements, interpret them to then implement, integrate, and customize Atlassian products – primarily
- Jira and Confluence
- JIRA (administrator-level); DBA type experience a plus (setting up users, creating/modifying/configuring/optimizing workflows, importing data), workflows, configuration, schemes, permissions
- Agile working environment
- Understands the workflow
- Able to make recommendations and provide feedback on requests to workflow changes and business process
- Ongoing support on projects
- Research errors in customer site implementations, identify their root cause, correct and deploy changes
- Internal work collaboration with teams
- Get work done / executed through an offshore team
- Actively contribute to a group knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients
- Contribute to our corporate Blog
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience deploying and supporting Atlassian solutions
- Java, Advanced Java and Java Script are the core skills necessary
- Thorough knowledge in JIRA & Confluence to handle the working, customization, migration, and deployment
- Experience in the development of Plug-In’s would be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Strong customer relations skills for client-facing work
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and logical – consultative
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Must be a team player and a self-starter
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613.232.7276 Attn: HR. Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.